If anyone planning to have an extravagant unforgettable holiday trip not only just to experience but also to explore? Then obviously Kerala will fulfil your dream. Just like a bag full of mixed fruits, Kerala has within it all mixed tastes of beauty starting from backwaters, lined coconuts, exotic flora and fauna, hill stations, and plantations. Information about these scenic beautifying places can be easily accessed Kerala holiday packages. As the name suggests Kerala is actually God’s own country and is believed that the great medical theory Ayurveda date back to ancient time was passed on from Gods to humans. Kerala is the supreme center of Ayurveda treatments. Who in this world doesn’t wish to give an exotic feast to their own eyes? Visiting the beautiful places of Kerala will assist you in that process. Some of the best places are
- Alleppey backwaters
- Bekal fort
- Kovalam Beach
Each place has its own specialty like if Alleppey is called as land of backwaters, then Munnar is the place of plantation and Palakkad called the rice bowl of Kerala.
Alleppey is known for its backwaters and houseboat cruise. Feeling the soothing effect of air and pristine clean Vembanad Lake while on a boat will be a different experience in your life. It will be an exciting opportunity to watch fishing nets, lavish paddy fields, and water lilies. The main landscape attraction here is that the coconuts slanting into the river. The main details needed to be collected before traveling to Alleppey are as follows.
- Best time to visit is January to May and September to December.
- Nearest airport to Alleppey is Cochin international airport.
- Allepepy weather is pleasant and hot also umbrellas must be carried during monsoons ØAttractions are Kumarakom bird sanctuary, Punnamada lake, Marari beach.
Munnar is the confluence of three rivers Mudhirapuzha, Nalathany, and Kundaly. It is the most visited honeymoon destination in Kerala best tour operators in Kerala like Go with IPR provide great Kerala honeymoon packages. It is an opportunity to spend romantic days in cool misty hill stations having a lavish view of greenish mountains. On the way journey to Munnar is really exciting as tourists will get frequent halt at each waterfall like Cheeyapara and Valara. This place was once the summer camp of the erstwhile British government.Major attractions in Munnar are Mattupetty dam where there is a boat ride to see the surrounding mountains and later shopping through streets.
Most frequent tourist visit period is when Nilkurinji an exotic flora in Nilgiri hills blooms as it covers entire hill with blue colour. It is a mesmerizing vision to watch. Eravikulam National park homes to different wildlife. These are the major details to be noted for visiting Munnar.
- Munnar is best to be visited in all months in a year due to its climate.
- Cochin international airport is the nearest airport.
- Climate is pleasant and cold, hotels don’t need air condition ØBasic attractions are Attukal waterfalls, Kundala lake, Mattupetty dam, diaryIndo-Swiss dairy farm, Life of Pi church, Eravikulam national park, Blossom park.
Thekkady is famous for boating in Periyar Lake and Periyar Tiger reserve. Tourists have a great to explore here as various adventurous programs are organized like bamboo rafting, trekking, jungle safari, elephant ride. Boating is done on Periyar river where there is a man-made dam called Mullaperiyar constructed by British administrative to divert water to TamilNadu. Wild animals coming to the shores of the river to satisfy their thirst is an exciting view to tourists. A trip to Thekkady with some best tours and travels in Kerala is not just a travel to view the beauty of nature but also there are many adventurous programs organized there like bamboo rafting, jungle safari, trekking, nature walk. Visitors will get an opportunity to walk across plantations. Thekkady is filled with lots of spice plantations and we can buy some to our home. Its natural aroma lures everyone. Most of them come to Thekkady with a planning of visiting nearby places also. Jungle safari includes jeep drive through the Periyar-Gavi wildlife which is 40 kilometers from Thekkady.
- Best time to visit – Thekkady summer commences from March to May, it is not ideal to visit this place during summer but if you wish to see wildlife animals then this is the best period as most of them come out to drink water in the shores of the river. Monsoons are also not considered to be the best time as most of the adventures will not be possible. October to February is winter there and is the perfect time to visit.
- Attractions are Periyar wildlife sanctuary, Gavi, Panchalimedu, the Ramakalmedu.
Wayanad, known as The Land Of Paddy Fields is one of the most greenish spots in Kerala and it has calm, serene atmosphere.Wayanad is blended with tribal heritage and abundant agriculture. Wayanad is best chosen for understanding the life of tribal people, their culture, and tradition. Visiting Wayand without having an idea is a waste so it will be a greater step to check holiday packages offered by some best tour operators in Kerala .The most visited places are Edakkal caves, Banasura Sagar dam, Kalpetta.Chembara peak is most often visited as it has a heart shaped lake there. Edakkal caves are natural caves which have picture paintings from ancient times and date backs to 6000 BC.South India is also known for its stone carving because of its presence in Wayanad.Kalpetta, which is the headquarters of Wayanad district has a plenty of tea and coffee plantations. Visitors can see the most spectacular sunrise at sunrise valley view point.
- Best time to visit is July and august exclusively for adventure.
- Basic attractions are Edakkal caves, Banasura dam, soochipara Øfalls, Pokkode lake, Meenmutti waterfalls.
Kochi, known to be the queen of the Arabian sea, has splendid tourist spots apart from viewing greenery. Fort Kochi and Mattanchery are the two main historic spots there as one can view the 0ld Jewish custom and trade ports there. Most of the travellers chose Trusted tour operators in Kochi as it is one of the nearest and economic tour packages.
Thus we can say Kerala has got a handful of lovable vacation points to give a splendid vacation which has the ability to provide relaxation to people.